More about Bush
Displaying results 1-10 of 207, with best matches first.
- When George W. Bush Was Elected President
11/27/2000 - 100% relevant
Find out when George W. Bush was first elected President of the United States in the year 2000, and re-elected in the year 2004.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 92% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- Log Cabin Endorses Sen. John McCain for President
9/2/2008 - 57% relevant
Log Cabin endorsement of Sen. McCain [R-AZ] for President.
- Governor Bush and Log Cabin - Where We Go From Here
3/27/2000 - 56% relevant
On March 24, Ari Fleischer, spokesman for Governor George W. Bush's presidential campaign, told the Wall Street Journal that 'Governor Bush would not meet with Log Cabin Republicans.'
- With Endorsement for Mitt Romney, Log Cabin Republicans Declare 'We Are Americans First'
10/23/2012 - 55% relevant
Log Cabin has elected to endorse former Gov. Romney [R-MA] for president.
- Bush Ebbs and Flows
7/9/1999 - 46% relevant
DC Gay Republican activist Carl Schmid's exchange with Bush brought out the latest in a series of comments Bush has made on gay issues during the past several years that have fluctuated from the positive to the negative.
- Ask, But Bush Won't Tell if He'd Pick Openly Gay People for Posts
2/25/2000 - 36% relevant
Asked if he would appoint openly gay people to his presidential administration, George W. Bush recently told Christian radio listeners that such people probably wouldn't share his conservative views.
- An About Face for Bush? Opinion on Appointing Gays Remains Murky
10/15/1999 - 32% relevant
Republican presidential frontrunner George W. Bush has reportedly changed his mind.
- Gay Republicans Want Bush to Take Stand on Their Issues
1/18/2000 - 32% relevant
Republican presidential front-runner George W. Bush has vowed to bring minority groups into the GOP fold.
- Log Cabin's Tafel Responds to David Mixner
10/26/2000 - 30% relevant
Because so few gay or lesbian Americans trust the anointed Democratic presidential candidate, Democrats once again desperately turn to fear-mongering.
Results 1-10 of 207 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: Bush
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.