More about Clinton
Displaying results 1-10 of 110, with best matches first.
- Al Gore's Connection to Fred Phelps Family of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas
10/25/2000 - 100% relevant
Find out more about the connections between Al Gore and Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas - with photos.
- Log Cabin Republicans to Clinton: Questions Must Be Answered
4/12/2015 - 47% relevant
Clinton [D-NY] must answer for many concerns that give gay or lesbian voters and their allies pause, regardless of party affiliation.
- Log Cabin to Clinton: End the Silence on AIDS Drugs
9/8/1997 - 44% relevant
Log Cabin urges President Clinton to end his official silence on the future of a crucial AIDS drug program.
- Clinton Won't Pull Anti-Gay Ad
10/15/1996 - 44% relevant
The Clinton-Gore campaign continues to run an anti-gay ad running on Christian radio stations.
- President Bill Clinton Tries to Re-Write History of his 1993 "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (DADT) Law
1/18/2008 - 42% relevant
President Clinton attempts to re-write history offering a new explanation for his failed 1993 "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (DADT) law.
- Log Cabin Responds to Open Letter from Democratic National Committee
4/15/1999 - 39% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans released a response letter today to an 'open letter' written by Jean O'Leary of the Democratic National Committee to Rich Tafel, Log Cabin Republicans executive director.
- Risks of a Clinton Shutdown Strategy Reach Beyond Beltway
9/17/1998 - 35% relevant
While White House strategists are emphasizing President Clinton's high, stable job approval numbers, Hill Democrats still have plenty of reason to be concerned about the commander-in-chief's political health.
- Log Cabin Warns Clinton: Government Shutdown will Cost Lives
9/10/1998 - 35% relevant
The nation's largest gay Republican organization warned President Clinton today that if he engineers a government shutdown, as he is reportedly considering, it may result in severe deficiencies and disruptions in funding for crisis-ridden AIDS programs, especially those providing life-sustaining drugs to people with AIDS across the nation.
- President Clinton Needs to Sit Down with GOP Congress
11/15/1995 - 34% relevant
President Clinton's veto of a bill to raise the debt ceiling hurts recipients of Ryan White CARE Act funds because disbursements of those funds has halted.
- 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' - Stop Playing With Soldiers' Lives
1/17/2000 - 32% relevant
Gays in the military - it's back. The leaders of both parties have not said a word in years on this issue, and now only weeks from the beginning of the primary season it's front and center again.
Results 1-10 of 110 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: Clinton
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.