More about Gore
Displaying results 1-10 of 41, with best matches first.
- Al Gore's Connection to Fred Phelps Family of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas
10/25/2000 - 100% relevant
Find out more about the connections between Al Gore and Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas - with photos.
- When George W. Bush Was Elected President
11/27/2000 - 46% relevant
Find out when George W. Bush was first elected President of the United States in the year 2000, and re-elected in the year 2004.
- Gore Endorsement Undermines HRC's Claimed Mission
2/11/2000 - 25% relevant
In the wake of a unanimous vote of the board of the Human Rights Campaign to endorse Vice President Al Gore (D) for President on February 9, the nation's largest gay Republican organization expressed no surprise at the decision, adding that the move perpetuates HRC's long-cited image as the voice of the gay Democratic establishment, not the 'bi-partisan' organization it claims to be.
- Bush, Gore Reflect Attitudes in a Country Still Divided Over Homosexuality
1/14/2000 - 21% relevant
George W. Bush and Al Gore have a problem with gays. Nothing personal; just politics.
- An Open Letter to Elizabeth Birch
8/15/2000 - 21% relevant
On behalf of Log Cabin Republicans, I want to congratulate you for being selected to speak tonight at the Democratic National Convention.
- Log Cabin Responds to Open Letter from Democratic National Committee
4/15/1999 - 21% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans released a response letter today to an 'open letter' written by Jean O'Leary of the Democratic National Committee to Rich Tafel, Log Cabin Republicans executive director.
- Official Linked to Criminal AIDS Funds Embezzlement Rewarded with Top Gore 2000 Appointment
8/5/1999 - 20% relevant
Governor Rossello of Puerto Rico is at the center of a growing scandal involving criminally embezzled federal AIDS funds funneled to his own campaign.
- Vice President Al Gore to Host Larry King Live
5/6/1999 - 20% relevant
Vice President Al Gore was invited to host the Larry King Live show while campaigning for president.
- Log Cabin's Tafel Responds to David Mixner
10/26/2000 - 17% relevant
Because so few gay or lesbian Americans trust the anointed Democratic presidential candidate, Democrats once again desperately turn to fear-mongering.
- Supreme Court declares George W. Bush won against Vice President Al Gore in the 2000 presidential election
12/13/2000 - 17% relevant
Vice President Al Gore concedes after the US Supreme Court declares George W. Bush the winner of the 2000 presidential elections.
Results 1-10 of 41 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: Gore
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.