More about McCain
Displaying results 1-10 of 86, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Endorses Sen. John McCain for President
9/2/2008 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin endorsement of Sen. McCain [R-AZ] for President.
- When George W. Bush Was Elected President
11/27/2000 - 45% relevant
Find out when George W. Bush was first elected President of the United States in the year 2000, and re-elected in the year 2004.
- A Winning Formula: Let McCain be McCain
2/18/1999 - 22% relevant
John McCain, the Republican that many Democrats would least like to face in the 2000 presidential race, faces huge hurdles in winning the nomination.
- May, McCain meet on 'don't ask' policy
12/30/1999 - 22% relevant
An openly gay Army reservist was unable Wednesday to convince his senator and hero, John McCain, that he should quit supporting the 'Don't ask, don't tell' policy.
- Sen. John McCain Outlines Inclusive Vision for Country in Interview with LGBT Newspaper
10/1/2008 - 20% relevant
In a wide-ranging interview, Sen. McCain [R-AZ] reiterated his longstanding support for gay and lesbian Americans.
- Sen. John McCain Endorses "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (DADT)
12/18/1999 - 20% relevant
Sen. John McCain said he would "absolutely stop" abuses of the military "don't ask, don't tell" law which forces gays and lesbians out of the military.
- McCain Endorses California Proposition 22 (The Knight Intitiative, or Prop. 22)
2/24/2000 - 19% relevant
Senator John McCain (R-AZ) told reporters he would vote yes on California Proposition 22, the so-called Knight Initiative to ban gay marriage equality.
- McCain Welcomes Support of Gays in GOP
11/9/1999 - 19% relevant
Setting himself apart from more socially conservative candidates, Arizona Sen. John McCain assured gay Republicans that he welcomes their support and would work to eliminate discrimination if elected president.
- McCain's Straight Talk
1/24/2000 - 17% relevant
Ah, but the road to enlightenment is rocky: Witness the silly tempest over John McCain's sensible assertion that he can sometimes spot a gay man.
- Governor Bush and Log Cabin - Where We Go From Here
3/27/2000 - 16% relevant
On March 24, Ari Fleischer, spokesman for Governor George W. Bush's presidential campaign, told the Wall Street Journal that 'Governor Bush would not meet with Log Cabin Republicans.'
Results 1-10 of 86 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: McCain
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.