More about Obama
Displaying results 1-10 of 102, with best matches first.
- Obama Administration Aggressively Defends "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (DADT) Policy in Court
10/23/2009 - 100% relevant
The Obama administration goes to extraordinary lengths to get Log Cabin's DADT challenge thrown out.
- Log Cabin Republicans counters claims made by Obama on commitment to LGBT community
10/11/2009 - 97% relevant
President Obama's lack of actual progress overshadows any kind of campaign-style promises he makes on rights.
- Obama Department of Justice Up to Old Tricks in New Year
1/3/2011 - 94% relevant
President Obama continues to enforce and defend the ban on gays and lesbians serving openly in the military.
- Log Cabin Republicans Criticize Obama Administration for backpedaling on 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Law
5/2/2009 - 94% relevant
The White House website's civil rights section drops sections concerning intentions to repeal the controversial 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' law.
- Servicemembers Deserve Clarity from Obama on "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"
7/11/2011 - 91% relevant
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals wants to know if Obama intends to continue defending the ban on gays and lesbians serving openly in the military.
- President Obama is an AWOL Commander-in-Chief on Libya
3/25/2011 - 91% relevant
President Obama has relinquished command and control of UN Operation Odyssey Dawn operations in Libya.
- Obama Justice Department Continues Defense of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell,' While Ending Fight Against DOMA
2/23/2011 - 91% relevant
The Obama administration drops its defense of part of the Defense of Marriage act (DOMA), while continuing to defend the Don't Ask Don't Tell (DADT) ban on gays and lesbians serving openly in the military.
- Obama Administration Succeeds in Reviving 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' as Ninth Circuit Extends Stay
11/1/2010 - 91% relevant
The Obama administration resurrects the failed ban on gays serving openly in the military while continuing to defend the unconstitutional law in court.
- Department of Justice: "Obama is Wrong"
4/13/2010 - 91% relevant
Federal lawyers were forced to admit that President Obama's assertions about DADT were not true.
- Log Cabin Republicans Praises GOP Passage of LGBT Protections Obama Threatens to Veto
6/11/2015 - 88% relevant
President Obama threatens to veto a bill against government contractors discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in employment.
Results 1-10 of 102 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: Obama
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.