More about Santorum
Displaying results 1-10 of 19, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- Sen. Santorum [R-PA] explanation is inadequate
4/22/2003 - 42% relevant
For the second time, Log Cabin calls on Sen. Santorum [R-PA] to fully apologize and disavow his comments disparaging gay Americans.
- Log Cabin renews call for Santorum [R-PA] to retract comments
4/25/2003 - 40% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans continue to believe that the statements by Sen. Rick Santorum [R-PA] are not inclusive.
- Log Cabin Denounces Santorum [R-PA] Statements
4/21/2003 - 40% relevant
Log Cabin denounces Sen. Santorum [R-PA] statements comparing homosexuals to polygamists, adulterers and people who commit incest.
- Pennsylvania Voters Reject Politics of Fear and Intolerance
11/8/2006 - 39% relevant
Sen. Santorum [R-PA] was one of the most outspoken opponents of basic fairness for gays and lesbians.
- Senators Frist, Allard and Santorum Should Allow Up or Down Vote on Federal Marriage Amendment
7/13/2004 - 38% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans call on Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-TN), Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) and Senator Wayne Allard (R-CO) to allow an up or down vote on the anti-family Federal Marriage Amendment (FMA).
- Georgia Log Cabin Search Web Services API for Software Developers
12/17/2014 - 36% relevant
- With No Clear Winner, Republicans Look Ahead to New Hampshire
1/4/2012 - 30% relevant
Log Cabin's statement on the results of the 2011 Iowa caucuses, in which Gov. Romney and Sen. Santorum essentially tied.
- Shameful Response to Gay Soldier Mars GOP Debate
9/23/2011 - 27% relevant
Senator Santorum's shameful debate response to a combat soldier's question regarding open service was incoherent and out of touch.
- Lead GOP Senate Sponsor Joins President Bush, GOP House Leadership, Foley and Kolbe in Agreement to Clarify Faith-Based Bill
8/2/2001 - 27% relevant
Lead Republican Senate proponent of faith-based initiatives bill supports clarification of language in the Community Solutions Act to end questions on its effect on civil rights laws.
Results 1-10 of 19 displayed. Next 9 results.
Searched for: Santorum
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.