More about Shepard
Displaying results 1-10 of 29, with best matches first.
- Al Gore's Connection to Fred Phelps Family of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas
10/25/2000 - 100% relevant
Find out more about the connections between Al Gore and Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas - with photos.
- Log Cabin Republicans Supports Death Penalty for Shepard Killers
1/12/1999 - 42% relevant
Log Cabin supports the decision by prosecutors in Wyoming to seek the death penalty for the vicious murderers of Matthew Shepard.
- Log Cabin Calls for Death Penalty for Murderers of Matthew Shepard
10/13/1998 - 37% relevant
The nation's largest gay Republican organization condemned the brutal murder of Matthew Shepard, a 21 year-old gay student in Laramie, Wyoming, and called on prosecutors to seek the death penalty under current Wyoming law for the suspects who have been charged with the crime.
- Defendant in Shepard Murder Pleads Guilty
4/6/1999 - 36% relevant
Log Cabin praised the decision by Wyoming District Judge Jeffrey A. Donnell to sentence Russell Henderson to two consecutive life terms in the beating murder of gay student Matthew Shepard.
- Statement by Rep. Jim Kolbe (R-AZ) on Murder of Matthew Shepard
10/14/1998 - 36% relevant
Mr. Speaker, the senseless and tragic death of Matthew Shepard in Laramie, Wyoming, following by only a few months on the heels of an equally tragic murder in Jasper, Texas, reminds us how imperfect are our efforts to eradicate violence, hatred, and bigotry in our society.
- Log Cabin Republicans applaud passage of Matthew Shepard Act in US Senate
7/21/2009 - 35% relevant
The US Senate approved the Matthew Shepard Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act.
- Statement of RNC Chairman Jim Nicholson on the Killing of Matthew Shepard
10/14/1998 - 35% relevant
Republican National Committee Chairman Jim Nicholson today issued the following statement concerning the beating death of University of Wyoming freshman Matthew Shepard.
- Statement by Richard Tafel at Capitol Vigil for Matthew Shepard
10/14/1998 - 34% relevant
I believe that the lesson of Matthew Shepard's murder is that words have consequences.
- House Unanimously Condemns Shepard Murder
10/15/1998 - 32% relevant
The House pledged Thursday to fight prejudice and intolerance as it voiced outrage over the beating death of a gay University of Wyoming student.
- Hate Crimes Law Still Needed, Some Say
4/6/1999 - 30% relevant
Although the plea bargain in the Matthew Shepard case Monday was viewed as 'justice served' by many in the gay community, Russell Henderson's guilty admission did nothing to assuage some activists and only highlighted the need in their minds for a federal hate-crimes law.
Results 1-10 of 29 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: Shepard
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.