More about education
Displaying results 1-10 of 115, with best matches first.
- Liberty Education Forum Announces New Executive Director
2/22/2011 - 100% relevant
The Liberty Education Forum, a national organization committed to educating people about the importance of achieving freedom and fairness for gay and lesbian Americans, announces Ron Turner as its new executive director.
- Bush Advisor Quits Over Log Cabin Flap
12/29/1999 - 74% relevant
Diane Ravitch, the education historian and standards advocate, has resigned as education adviser to the Republican presidential campaign of George W. Bush.
- GOP Congress Moves Ahead on Ryan White Care Act
4/10/2000 - 66% relevant
The Republican-controlled House and Senate have both begun work on reauthorizing the Ryan White CARE Act, the federal mechanism of support for local and state care and treatments programs for people with HIV/AIDS.
- Excerpts from Meghan McCain's address at the 2009 Log Cabin Republicans and Liberty Education Forum's National Dinner
4/18/2009 - 62% relevant
Excerpts from blogger and journalist Meghan McCain's speech at Log Cabin's 2009 national dinner.
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Work
5/19/2003 - 62% relevant
The LEF publishes a white paper that evaluates the military Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy.
- 'Liberty for All!' Conference Launches New Gay Think Tank
7/17/2001 - 62% relevant
New Forum, Website for Gay and Lesbian Conservatives Explores 'Redefining the Gay Agenda' at Chicago Conference.
- Supreme Court Ruling in Lawrence v. State of Texas (2003) Overturns Bowers v. Hardwick (1986) Decision
6/26/2003 - 59% relevant
Find out more about the US Supreme Court's Lawrence v. Texas (2003) ruling that overturned Bowers v. Hardwick (1986) decision.
- President Bush Appoints New Members to National Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA)
1/25/2002 - 59% relevant
President Bush has appointed 26 new members to his 35-member Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS.
- Congressman Leach (R-IA) Proposes World Bank AIDS Trust Fund
1/24/2000 - 59% relevant
In a move to address the greatest medical challenge of the time, Rep. James A. Leach (R-IA), Chairman of the House Banking and Financial Services Committee, today introduced legislation to create a special Trust Fund at the World Bank to pay for AIDS education, prevention, treatment and vaccine development efforts in the world's poorest countries, including hard-hit Sub-Saharan Africa.
- LCR Chapter Leaders Lend Support to LEF Supreme Court Amicus Brief
4/24/2015 - 55% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans chapter leaders declare their support for an amicus brief in favor of national marriage equality.
Results 1-10 of 115 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: education
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.