More about homosexuality
Displaying results 1-10 of 64, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- Al Gore's Connection to Fred Phelps Family of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas
10/25/2000 - 100% relevant
Find out more about the connections between Al Gore and Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas - with photos.
- Bush, Gore Reflect Attitudes in a Country Still Divided Over Homosexuality
1/14/2000 - 45% relevant
George W. Bush and Al Gore have a problem with gays. Nothing personal; just politics.
- Political attacks on gays heat up
7/17/1998 - 43% relevant
Republicans say it's all coincidence; some gay-rights advocates are convinced there's a master plan at work. But no one is arguing the bottom line: The political debate over homosexuality is intensifying as the fall elections approach.
- Flurry of Anti-Gay Remarks has GOP Fearing Backlash
6/30/1998 - 40% relevant
Prominent Republican politicians and strategists say they are troubled by a wave of harsh anti-homosexual oratory from fellow Republicans, fearing it could make the party appear intolerant and drive out moderates and economic conservatives.
- Republicans Divided Over Lott Comments
6/17/1998 - 40% relevant
When it comes to homosexuality, the Republican Party is tied up in knots.
- Gay-Rights Hearing Erupts
2/4/1999 - 36% relevant
The long-simmering debate over gay rights exploded in the state Legislature on Wednesday during a hearing on whether the state should continue to extend insurance benefits to same-sex couples.
- A Cause Worth Fighting For
4/2/1998 - 36% relevant
The Log Cabin Republicans, a group of gay Republicans, has been waging a battle to make homosexuality more accepted within the Republican Party.
- Log Cabin and the McLaughlin Group
7/20/1998 - 34% relevant
McLaughlin Group discusses gays and the 1998 elections.
- Rhetoric on Gays Rekindles Republican Debate
6/30/1998 - 34% relevant
When House Majority Leader Richard K. Armey, the House's second most powerful figure, discussed Congress' agenda with reporters recently, something new was on the usual tax-and-scandal menu.
Results 1-10 of 64 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: homosexuality
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.