More about intolerance
Displaying results 1-10 of 72, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- Pennsylvania Voters Reject Politics of Fear and Intolerance
11/8/2006 - 38% relevant
Sen. Santorum [R-PA] was one of the most outspoken opponents of basic fairness for gays and lesbians.
- Anti-Gay Comments Diminish Bush's Inclusive Image
3/24/1999 - 38% relevant
Log Cabin strongly criticized comments on gays by Texas Governor George W. Bush (R), and warned the likely Republican presidential candidate that he will not be able to avoid addressing the issue of anti-gay intolerance in the 2000 elections.
- Georgia GOP Leadership Chooses Inclusiveness Over Intolerance
5/24/1999 - 36% relevant
On May 21st and 22nd, 1999, the Georgia Republican Party held its convention in Augusta, Georgia, at the Augusta-Richmond County Civic Center.
- Southern Strategy has Bottomed Out
2/12/1999 - 34% relevant
A strategic shift the Republican Party made nearly 30 years ago has helped to slowly poison its image before the American people, and it may be the Achilles' heel that brings it down in 2000.
- House Unanimously Condemns Shepard Murder
10/15/1998 - 34% relevant
The House pledged Thursday to fight prejudice and intolerance as it voiced outrage over the beating death of a gay University of Wyoming student.
- Republicans: Campaigning Against Marriage is a Losing Strategy
5/10/2012 - 31% relevant
The trap is laid for any Republican who responds to marriage equality with intolerance.
- Log Cabin Praises Resounding Defeat of Anti-Family Constitutional Amendment in U.S. House
7/18/2006 - 31% relevant
27 GOP Members of Congress joined a majority of Democrats to deal a decisive defeat to the voices of intolerance.
- GOP Politics Turns Positive Toward Gays
7/26/1999 - 31% relevant
Apparently seeing hard-core intolerance as a ticket to general election defeat, the most credible Republican presidential hopefuls are steering away from the anti-gay extremism that so alienated middle America in past Republican campaigns.
- D'Amato, Lungren Weight in on Growing Battle
6/18/1998 - 31% relevant
In stinging letter to Majority Leader Trent Lott (R-MS), Senator Alfonse D'Amato weighs in against anti-gay intolerance, with specific reference to the nomination of Jim Hormel to be Ambassador to Luxembourg.
Results 1-10 of 72 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: intolerance
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.