More about taxes
Displaying results 1-10 of 95, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- With Endorsement for Mitt Romney, Log Cabin Republicans Declare 'We Are Americans First'
10/23/2012 - 91% relevant
Log Cabin has elected to endorse former Gov. Romney [R-MA] for president.
- Log Cabin Endorses Sen. John McCain for President
9/2/2008 - 91% relevant
Log Cabin endorsement of Sen. McCain [R-AZ] for President.
- New Log Cabin Radio Ad Highlights Romney's "Mitt Flops" on Taxes
11/29/2007 - 68% relevant
Log Cabin's radio ad highlights Governor Romney's [R-MA] 'Mitt Flops' on taxes.
- Time for Congress to Create Jobs, Pass a Simpler, Fairer Tax Code - Not Higher Taxes
7/26/2012 - 41% relevant
Log Cabin supports blocking scheduled tax increases at the end of the year by extending current income tax rates for one year.
- Democrat Leader Gephardt Calls for Tax Hikes and Defense Cuts
6/2/1999 - 37% relevant
House Democrat Minority Leader Richard Gephardt admitted in Philadelphia this week that if the Democrats are returned to majority status in Congress, he plans to raise taxes even higher and further cut America's already hard-pressed defense budget.
- Log Cabin Republicans Statement on Department of the Treasury/IRS Taxes Ruling
8/29/2013 - 35% relevant
Legally married gay or lesbian couples may file as married for federal purposes if they were married in a state that recognizes marriage equality.
- Log Cabin Republicans Issues Statement on President Obama's State of the Union Address
2/12/2013 - 31% relevant
Log Cabin stands firm on our principles of smaller government, lower taxes, and greater individual liberties.
- On Tax Day, It's Time for Fundamental Tax Reform
4/17/2012 - 31% relevant
Log Cabin is committed to lower taxes and a fairer tax code for all Americans, including gay or lesbian couples.
- Log Cabin Supports Rep. Paul Ryan's Budget Plan
4/5/2011 - 31% relevant
Read about why Log Cabin supports Rep. Ryan's [R-WI] Path to Prosperity budget proposal that saves Medicare, cuts taxes, and reduces government spending.
Results 1-10 of 95 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: taxes
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.